I'm currently getting my TEFL degree in Phnom Penh, after which I'll be heading to China to teach English until next summer. I'm doing this largely for two reasons: First, I needed an engaging experience/job while I wait to hear back from the State Department and the Peace Corps. (I have current applications with both, but each can take over a year if successful.) Second, I wanted to learn more about this behemoth of a country that is being featured on the world stage more and more. For those of you interested in following what I'll be up to over the next year, this blog will no doubt be the best place to do so. While it is neither a dedication to my travels nor a written journal, it gives insight into how I see the world and how other people might.
Concerning the photos, I still have dozens (hundreds?) from this summer that I need to put up. Unfortunately, even more have been lost due to the chaos that was this summer. I will try my best to post old and new ones that I still have over the next couple weeks. Because of this situation, there will be more photos from Ontario, Connecticut, New York, and Costa Rica.
No comments:
Post a Comment