The following 100 or so photos that I'm about to post represent some of the difficulties I've had while photoblogging. First, there is the issue of time on a large scale. These photos date from as far back as June 19th. It's now October 22. But if you look through my old posts, I wouldn't say I've been slacking off. Second, there is the issue of time on a smaller scale. Nearly 50 of these photos were taken in a two day period. Combine that large quantity of photos with a dearth of internet access, and there is going to be a problem of getting posts up in a reasonable period of time. Third, I think I've lost sight of exactly what it is I want to post, yet I'm fine with that. I don't consider every photo posted here to be of great artistic quality, but a lot of them have a certain story to tell. Sometimes, it seems like it's a story better told in image than in words.
Once I've finished posting all of these, I'll get back to posting more current photos. Hopefully I'll have reliable internet access to continue doing so.
No comments:
Post a Comment