
Vehicles of choice.

We quickly met this guy who lived down to the street. He walked up from his house with a brew in hand and watched us ride for a while.

With his "hillbilly" friends, as he described them. They just recently moved up from Massachusetts.

If you look at the vein popping out of my arm and the look on my face, you can tell that I actually am moving.

Photographing action shots in light like this is no doubt difficult, especially if one is trying to emphasize motion. I probably deleted 90% of the shots that I first took of Nolan, simply because they came out too blurry. Always learning...

Nolan doing a little dancing. Take note that his left foot is on the right side of the board.

After just skating the other side of the hill - hands down one the most exhilirating lines I've skated. While I often bike and trail run out in this area, known as the Kennebec Highlands, it was only a couple weeks ago that Nolan and I first skated here.
No comments:
Post a Comment