Monday, June 15, 2009

Hill Searching Outake 3 (Outro)

After skating all day, bridgejumping sounded like a great way to cool off. Scotland Bridge, crossing the York River, has long been a summertime favorite of my hometown friends and I.



Though not the highest bridge in the area, it is ideal for the performance of snowboard moves, or "aerial somersaulting maneuvers". Byron opts for the forward spinning flip.



The water is delightfully refreshing... it'll put a grimace on your face.



I always seem to incorporate a 180 into backflips... this one came early.



WARNING: watch for passing watercraft... "Gud af'tnoon thay'h mista fish'mun."



On our way home, I spotted a large, dark object on the side of the road. On second inspection...a turtle! This one was much bigger and grumpier than the first.




And so, just as a turtle marked the beginning of our adventure, a turtle heralded its end... how symbolic. "Look at you Mr. Grumpy Turtle, you're so symbolic...yes you are, oh yes you are!"

No comments:

Post a Comment