
Two years ago, Danny and I were working for the Rescue Sale at Colby. We spent a good portion of the day salvaging leftover goods from all over campus and then storing them in a tractor trailer until they would be sold in the fall.

In addition to getting paid, working allowed me to stay on campus and explore parts of the Greater Waterville Area that I had never seen before. One of these parts was Gagnon Road and Country Road. We called it the Garden of Eden, or more simply, Eden Hill.

These photos were taken from the top of my truck, which helped provide a better angle from which to shoot.

The last shot from the sequence.

Moments like these are what make me appreciate hanging out with Danny. Some of the best and most intense discussions I've had at Colby have been with him, yet he always maintains a humourous side.
No comments:
Post a Comment